[meteorite-list] Psssst.....Anyone Want To Buy A Meteorite??

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:39 2004

Here is an interesting offer on Ebay though I hate to waste the list time on these.
Item #568118936

--AL

" I believe this is a genuine meteorite, but it has not been authenticated by an
expert. Several geologists in the academic community were contacted, but they all
declined to authenticate any meteorite that they did not personally see falling from
the sky. Expert authentication and classification of this meteorite could add
substantially to its value"