[meteorite-list] Re: Dung Rains on Sevier County

From: Meteorhall_at_aol.com <Meteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:39 2004

Dear Geoff,
    I'll be doggone if I can handle another bird dog story about canines,
especially a flying meteorite doggie do do story. These rabid reporters have
been messing up dog stories clear back to 1911. The next thing you know
someone will start chewing up that wonderful Nakhla killed a pooch story.
Why, a couple of meteorite collectors might even have a dogfight over it!
Pick-no-bones-about-it, I'm gonna start biting people if I hear one more dog
and meteorite story.
Off To A Doggery, Fred Hall