[meteorite-list] So much for copyright

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

Fernlea4:

<< the seller has compiled his catalogue by ripping off my web site.....I'm
sure this can be resolved quickly and easily.....>>

If the seller has an email and/or a website, I suspect there are a lot of us
out here who would be happy to email our opinion of this, in no uncertain
terms. Even if you, by yourself, could <<resolve it quickly and easily>>,
I'll bet it will be quickER and easiER if the seller gets an earful from a
few dozen meteorite-aficionados. Care to tell us where to send our, uh,
"constructive criticism"?

Gregory