[meteorite-list] EBAY THIN SECTION SUNDAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

I have some thin scetions closing today. Some current bids are:
ST SEVERIN LL6 $21
EH3 $15.50
HAXTUN H/L4 $18
Jilin $16
PAMPA D $13
One is still only $11
Later today I will be putting up more thin sections on ebay also all started
at a penny. Remember that sundays are THE DEAN BESSEY THIN SECTION DAY ON
EBAY. (Although thin section sundays might not last that long if bidding
dont get higher than this so get them while you can).
To find them just do a search on "meteorite" and they are on the first page.
See my newest thin section website also:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/thinsale2.htm
Cheers
DEAN