[meteorite-list] Aliases

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

Hi All,
        A While back, someone kindly posted a list of ALL the list
members' eBay aliases. I THOUGHT I set up an entire folder
for same - but now I cannot find it ANYWHERE. I remember it
kept getting longer & longer, and was FINALLY decided to be
all inclusive. If anyone has that list, I would much appreciate
it - and there may be a few other list members that would
appreciate having it, as well.
        Thanks ahead of time.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the
subject.    - Winston Churchill