[meteorite-list] Meteorite Association

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

Hello Steve Schoner and list,

I think the time has come to make some sort of attempt
at creating a Meteorite Association.

I propose we name this association the Universal
Meteorite Association on a temporary basis. Anyone who
would like help make the association accrete should
e-mail me and just say,
"Aye" for the UMA.

I don't think I can do much for the formation of the
association, and I don't know exactly what would take
place should we form this association, but I don't
need a telescope to see that it would be beneficial.

Finally, I can only second the motion at this point as
Steve brought the idea up this time. If you want to
e-mail him about this, I certainly don't want to try
and take the lead role, but I said it the last time
this subject came up. I think it is a good idea. How
many other people think it is a good idea.

Best regards,
Ari
Ari_at_Mediaright.tv