[meteorite-list] 1. Meteorite Association.....2. Petrographic slide storage boxes

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:40 2004

Re; Association:

I suggested last time that a meeting be held at one of the large shows, such
as Tucson, and that at that time everyone be invited to have input and
organize such on the spot. (This has been done with professional
organizations in the past). But, it was too uncomplicated an idea and was
universally ignored by everyone on the list except one person (who I
believed was from a small town in Colorado, if I remember correctly).

Ron Hartman