[meteorite-list] Catalog Offer

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:42 2004

To those interested,

I send out a color catalog of meteorites I have for sale a couple of times a year
(most of the time). If you didn't get on my list last time or are a new member of the
meteorite mailing list and wish to be included, please contact me off the list so as
not to clutter it up with messages. Those that asked for catalogs last time will be
receiving them soon if they haven't already received their copy. There isn't a charge
for this free offer. I am running out of copies so be sure not to wait too long as the
last catalogs will be sent out soon. Best regards to all.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites