[meteorite-list] no more info or discussion?

From: entropydave <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:43 2004

Good point! but do we know then the approximate temperature of a sizeable
meteoroid in space?
How significant is solar heating? Especially if it is reflective or low
albedo?
And, for that matter - does anyone know the superconductive levels for
Taenite/kamacite and so on? See a PhD for someone there!
Thanks for your input!
--
dave