[meteorite-list] Asteroid Models

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:43 2004

Hello everyone.
I have finalized the deal with the studio that makes the asteroid models
that I talked about last week. Some of you have already ordered some and I
thank you. If you haven't seen a picture of these yet then I invite you to
check them out with the following link
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rhettsauctions?e&.intl=us&.flabel=fld3&.from=d&.p
index=1&start=1&.src=ph&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/rhettsauctions%3f
d%26.flabel=fld3%26.intl=us%26.src=ph
These models were made by working NASA and JPL and are licensed by them as
well. I have Bacchus, Golevka, Geographos, Castalia, Toutatis, and
Kleopatra available and the normal price is $30 plus $5 for shipping each or
$165 with free shipping for all 6 of them. To get more of these moving I am
giving free shipping to anyone who orders by Sunday night. I will also
accept trades for part of the payment as well if you have something
interesting.
In the works is a slightly larger and more detailed version of Eros that the
studio has worked with Cornell University to develop. I have a
preproduction copy and it is quite stunning. It will be a while however as
they still have a few more details to work as well as getting proper
licensing rights from Cornell and starting production. Not sure on pricing
of that yet but I can definitely say that it will be a bit more than the
others though. I will of course send out an email when it becomes
available.
Wishing everyone the best,
Rhett Bourland
www.evansville.net/~rbourlan