[meteorite-list] Visit to LA

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:22 2004

<< I spent a week searching for meteorites on the Isla del Espiritu Santo in
the Sea of Cortez. >>

You didn't mention if you found anything! I've been lucky enough to have
many a pleasant lunch on the fine-sand beaches of Espiritu Santo, as it's
right in the midst of the best diving out of La Paz. Craggy, rocky,
cactus-y land, and cobalt blue water that almost hurts your eyes, it's so
bright! Did you search there on a hunch or just as an added pastime to the
beautiful scenery? I'd make a point of looking around, the next time I'm
there, if there was a compelling reason to do so. Has anything come out of
the island recently?

Gregory