[meteorite-list] Costa Mesa Show

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

--part1_78.14a605e4.2830a295_boundary

Hello Everybody,

The Costa Mesa Show is next weekend from Friday May 18 to Sunday May 20.
Alain Carion has asked me to let you all know that he would be there all 3
days. He will be in the Holiday Inn, Room 159.

And as usual he will have a lot of pieces to show. He even brought pieces of
the DAG670 with him.

So go see him and say hello for me!

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_78.14a605e4.2830a295_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello Everybody,
<BR>
<BR>The Costa Mesa Show is next weekend from Friday May 18 to Sunday May 20.
<BR>Alain Carion has asked me to let you all know that he would be there all 3
<BR>days. &nbsp;He will be in the Holiday Inn, Room 159.
<BR>
<BR>And as usual he will have a lot of pieces to show. He even brought pieces of
<BR>the DAG670 with him.
<BR>
<BR>So go see him and say hello for me!
<BR>