[meteorite-list] backwards evolution1

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Darryl, and all,

LOOK at the dates 1950's and '60's.

Post Apollo along with other much more recent research clearly points toward a terrestrial origin for ALL tektites from the known strewnfields.

(And just because the Australites have clear ablation feature DOES NOT CONSTITUTE PROOF THAT THEY CAME FROM THE MOON!

All that such indicates is that they entered the atmosphere at hypersonic speed (after re-entering the atmosphere after extremely catastrophic (Tunguska type?) explosions.

Steve Schoner AMS.