[meteorite-list] Meteor Crater Stock Certificates

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Hello-
A quick note to those who replied with interest. After a month now, it
seems that the price on these is resting at $450.00 each for one
available Common and one Preferred which falls a ways out from the
highest reply and my budget as well. The negotiations at this point have
been stopped but if there is someone interested at this price I would be
happy to forward your reply to the owner of these. Tough little guys to
find and it seems they have a solid value in the world of stock
collecting as well. I continue to search for these regularly and will
include list members in any future availability. For any new folks not
familiar or those who want to enjoy a good read on the subject follow
the link below. Thanks,
Rob Wesel
http://www.barringercrater.com/adventure/