[meteorite-list] Catalog(s) / Collections of Meteorites

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Hi List,

Just recently I downloaded the Chicago Field Museum catalog of meteorites to
disk and also made a hard copy (214 pages!). I am wondering if anyone on this
list can tell me if there are any other catalogs of meteorite collections
either on the internet or elsewhere, from a school setting or museum?

I have the old 1976 copy of Catalog of Meteorites from Arizona State
University, and logged on to their Center for Meteorite Studies website
today. I could not find any updated list or database of their collection.

Best,

Steven L. Sachs