[meteorite-list] SAHARAMET fieldwork

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Interesting. I had always wondered about hunting with camels but for anybody
not familiar with camels they are the worst ride that you will ever have
(Unless you have ever owned a lada I guess). A month searching on a camel
might not be the most pleasant way to spend a vacation (Unless you are
trying to lose weight I guess).
I am sure that your range rover is much more comfy and has air conditioning
(Although cant be eaten should it break down, a benefit to the camel that
your 4x4 dont have - although maybe not that great of an idea from the
camels point of view).
Cheers
DEAN