[meteorite-list] SAHARAMET fieldwork

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Me and Michael Cottingham had the pleasure of eating a Camel Couscous in Morocco,
it was absolutely delicious! It tasted like the best most tender pot roast I have
ever eaten. Camels are noisy smelly and very obnoxious creatures, and quite
uncomfortable to ride, but man do they taste good! And yes, their dung looks just
like little Camel Donga bits!
Mike Farmer