[meteorite-list] I can't believe it! - give me thepublisher's address

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:24 2004

Dear Tett;
I go with Nick, mail-in opinions seem to offer controvercy enough to make STUPID
folks tend to want to educate themselves.
"Cept for Mr. Frass and the Deming delinquent that is...I am suprized that one
of the kooks doesn't spring up here in Wyoming, they are here, just in
hiding...yet...

Best,
Dave Freeman