[meteorite-list] VLA

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:25 2004

List,

As I mentioned to Tom, if Ron B. was refering to the
VLA, I understand. I am not trying to be nit picky. In
todays world though, you just never know.

Consider Advil Sinus Headache. It seems as though they
would be selling Sinus Headache Remedy. Eh?

Also, I was unaware of the appropriately named VLA, so
VLT seemed quite within the realm of possibility.

I will trust at this point then that there is not a
VLT, and finally, I make enough errors every day that
I hope people are understanding, so I try to be too.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Ari