[meteorite-list] Vacation!!!!!

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:25 2004

--part1_28.1585d267.28387587_boundary

Hello everybody,

I am about to go on vacation.
I'll be flying off tomorrow morning for Paris and for Uzbekistan (for the
geographically challenged, it is east of the Caspian Sea, north of Afganistan
and Iran, west of China).
NO, I have not discovered a brand new strewn-field, and I am not going
meteorite-hunting. I am going there for Archaeology, lots of great ruins
there.

I will only be gone 2 weeks, and I am leaving you with plenty to look at: a
bunch of new meteorites, and a martian one, an updated calendar, some
jewelry, ......
I will have a lot of jewelry to add to my site when I come back. And other
things too!

For those of you interested by Earthly rocks, The Mineral Company, my other
site, has not been sitting idle either.

See you all when I get back.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_28.1585d267.28387587_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>I am about to go on vacation.
<BR>I'll be flying off tomorrow morning for Paris and for Uzbekistan (for the
<BR>geographically challenged, it is east of the Caspian Sea, north of Afganistan
<BR>and Iran, west of China).
<BR>NO, I have not discovered a brand new strewn-field, and &nbsp;I am not going
<BR>meteorite-hunting. &nbsp;I am going there for Archaeology, lots of great ruins
<BR>there.
<BR>
<BR>I will only be gone 2 weeks, and I am leaving you with plenty to look at: a
<BR>bunch of new meteorites, and a martian one, an updated calendar, some
<BR>jewelry, ......
<BR>I will have a lot of jewelry to add to my site when I come back. And other
<BR>things too!
<BR>
<BR>For those of you interested by Earthly rocks, The Mineral Company, my other
<BR>site, has not been sitting idle either.
<BR>
<BR>See you all when I get back.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black