[meteorite-list] EBAY THIN SECTION SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:25 2004

I have a dozen Thin Sections ending in two hours for todays thin section
sunday. I have also started 19 auctions for next sundays EBAY'S DEAN BESSEY
THIN SECTION SUNDAY. Most are started at only a penny. Highlights of the
auctions that I just started include an LL4, LL3.5, H3.8, Eucrite, pallasite
and a Tatahouine Diogenite with a great surface area. You dont see
tatahouines offered very often as a thin section - especially one of this
size.
Also offered is a piece of sudbury impact rock and a thin section of libyan
desert Glass.
I have photographed some of my thin section auctions under polorized light
and although Johns poloriized Thin Section photography skills (Or equipment)
puts mine to shame they are still cute and possibly worthy of a look even if
you are not actually interested in bidding on the thin sections.
See my moroccan meteorites up for auction also. I keep starting auctions of
moroccan meteorites but they keep getting bought using ebays "buy it now"
thing so I have a hard time keeping a good supply up so keep checking back
as I will be putting more up regularly all week.
Do a search under "amunre" on ebay or try the link below
Cheers
DEAN
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=200