[meteorite-list] Denver Show + Chicago Gem Show?

From: Dave <Dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:25 2004

Greetings Listee`s. I know this was just talked about but I was just
wondering how big is the Denver Show compared to Tucson and which dealers
will be there? I know the dates, but which days are the best to go and are
there any get togethers during it? The list has been kind of quiet lately
and I was thinking about going maybe for a couple of days and was just
kicking the idea around in my head. Also does anyone know about a Gem Show
in Chicago this weekend and will there be any Meteorite dealers there?
That`s enough for now and thanks for the info in advance! :) Dave