[meteorite-list] Re: New Concord pic

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:25 2004

--B_3073760603_122264

Given several posts about New Concord, I thought I=B9d mention that I have a
photo posted in the Gallery of the Meteorite Exchange of a small slice of
New Concord. The interesting thing about this slice is that it has a 6mm by
6mm chondrule in the middle of it. Not bad for an L6.

Here=B9s the link:
http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/new_concord.htm

Cheers,

Martin

--B_3073760603_122264

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE> Re: New Concord pic</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica">Given several posts about New Concord, I thought I&#=
8217;d mention that I have a photo posted in the Gallery of the Meteorite Ex=
change of a small slice of New Concord. The interesting thing about this sli=
ce is that it has a 6mm by 6mm chondrule in the middle of it. Not bad for an=
 L6.<BR>
<BR>
Here&#8217;s the link:<BR>
http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/new_concord.htm<BR>