[meteorite-list] HUGE NWA sale on ebay. Over a hundred

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:26 2004

I just got up to over 100 ebay auctions of Moroccan meteorites currently
listed. Many larger ones are listed and many are relisted unsold lots that
have great starting prices on. All have buy it now prices just a few dollars
above my starting prices so if you dont want to wait (Or if you dont like
the auction process in general) you can buy it right away. I find that many
that get regular bids on go for more than my origional buy it now price. So
check soon to get first pickings as many wont be there tomorrow.
This will be the last big series of auctions from me until after denver as I
am going on vacation in a couple weeks until september so if you want cheap
moroccos you better buy them now.
Look up my user id "amunre" or click here:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=amunre&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=200
Cheers
DEAN