[meteorite-list] numbering of meteorites

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:04 2004

Hi Geoff!
Wow! That's some detective work - amazing!!
And that's also some provenance too! Wasn't Krinov the first investigator
of the Tunguska event? I know that name...
I am totally in love with that SA anyway - it was on the original eBay
advert - I recall showing it to a (rather bored) colleague at work saying "
that's m'boy! I want that one!", but obviously, not being in the running for
the whole collection I thought it impossible I would procure it - then the
inestimable Mr. Wesel swoops in from no where and scoops the lot and whaddya
know! I get the chance to buy it!
I prevaricated for a day - had I not I would have had your one too!!!
So, a multitude of thanks to all of those involved - you, Steve Schoner (a
name I have seen an awful lot on the list!) and Rob Wesel for giving me the
opportunity to purchase this breathtaking specimen!
it's gone to a great home!

dave