[meteorite-list] The Most Precious Meteorite in the World part 2!

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:04 2004

--B_3087492066_58709

> Anne kindly asked:
>=20
> Will you put a picture of this new specimen on the Global Collection Gall=
ery
> of Meteorites?=20
> Under which classification? :-)
>=20
Hi all!

Thanks for the flood of emails. At least one of you was fooled for a while
while reading it. For those who were on this list about 3 years ago might
remember a similar posting regarding the first fall. Gosh I=B9m getting
old...and so is this List!

As far as pictures, I will place something somewhere soon, but if anyone is
interested, here is a sneak peek of Luke.

http://aristotle.isu.edu/luke/luke.jpg

Cheers and thanks again. For those I was in the middle of a meteorite
purchase, trade, ebay auction, etc. I will be back to my normal meteorite
consumption shortly.

Martin

--B_3087492066_58709

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: [meteorite-list] The Most Precious Meteorite in the World part 2=
!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Anne kindly asked:<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2"><BR>
Will you put a picture of this new specimen on the Global Collection Galler=
y of Meteorites? <BR>
Under which classification? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:-) <BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><FONT SIZE=3D"2">Hi all!<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for the flood of emails. At least one of you was fooled for a while =
while reading it. For those who were on this list about 3 years ago might re=
member a similar posting regarding the first fall. Gosh I&#8217;m getting ol=
d...and so is this List!<BR>
<BR>
As far as pictures, I will place something somewhere soon, but if anyone is=
 interested, here is a sneak peek of Luke.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><FONT FACE=3D"Monaco"><U><TT>http://arist=
otle.isu.edu/luke/luke.jpg<BR>
</TT></U></FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"2"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
Cheers and thanks again. &nbsp;For those I was in the middle of a meteorite=
 purchase, trade, ebay auction, etc. I will be back to my normal meteorite c=
onsumption shortly.<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>
<BR>