[meteorite-list] Tucson 2002

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:09 2004

Greetings friends,
        I have received several inquiries as to my auction at the
upcomming Tucson Show. Please be advised, I may have mistakenly
told individuals a date based on the long standing tradition of the
end of the wholesale show taking place on the second weekend in
February. However, for the first time in my memory, the "retail
show" in Tucson will NOT be the second weekend this comming
February, but will, instead, be the 3rd weekend. Accordingly, all
the good stuff will be taking place on the weekend of Feb 8, 9 & 10,
2002.
        My auction will be in the same location it has always been (full
details & directions in the near future) at the Tucson Jr. Chamber of
Comerce building, with a bar and "Western" atmosphere. Barring
further complications, it will be held on Fri, 6:30 PM, Feb.8.
        Sat. evening, Feb 9, Geoff Nodkin and Steve Arnold will be
celebrating their birthday at El Charro - the best Mexican Resturant
in Tucson - the one Mike Farmer loves to hate.
        Sunday morning, at 10:30AM, Darryl Pitt's auction will be held
at poolside of Inn Suites (where most of the meteorite dealers are
located).
        So, unless you want to miss most of what is going on at the
Tucson Show, meteorite wise, the Feb 8 -10 weekend is THE weekend
to be at this comming Tucson Show.
        I look foreward to seeing many of you there.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Be more or less specific.