[meteorite-list] Canadian Scientists Seeking Help In Search For Meteor

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:09 2004

Dear Ron and List;
I agree on a former post, get out of the lab and into the field and
start offering $$$$$$$$$ for specimens and information. Bob Haag would
have been light years ahead already, maybe they should "hire" his services.
Money talks seems to really offer incentives toward recovery. Or, years
from now some hiker may find a rusty-ruster that is the remnants of this
most recent fall. That is, if it didn't fall in a lake.

Best hopes for proactive Canadian meteorite recovery efforts in step
with the modern times in
which we live in,
Tagish lake and Nakhla Dog make sounds that I can hear....
Dave Freeman