[meteorite-list] Ownership of Apollo samples

From: SAMUEL E KIMPTON <bessel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:09 2004

Absolutely, Extra-terrestrial samples, even meteorites, obtained at public
expense are considered public property and hence are controlled.

The bid count is now up to 8!

This sample, if legit, can not legally be sold. If it is not legit then we
have a
case of fraud here. Either way this auction is poison!

Sam Kimpton