[meteorite-list] Re: Numbering of Meteorites + Krinov Book

From: geoking_at_notkin.net <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:09 2004

Dear Steve:

Thanks very much for taking the time to shoot your Sikhote specimens,
and put the pics up online. There's no doubt at all that the gauze
labels on your specimens match those that we acquired from Rob Wesel.
It's nice to know for sure what their origin is!

>I got these from Krinov himself in 1971.

That's quite an impressive bit of history. Even then you were doing
your part to foster good Russian - American relations : )

Thanks again,

Geoff N.