[meteorite-list] Tucson 2002

From: Kerns, John Space Systems <John.Kerns_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:10 2004

I would also like to suggest the following items:

1) Could we limit the number of identical pieces from a single seller - over
20 separate auctions for the same material was just too much.

2) Could the thin sections be separated from the other auctions. I remember
sitting for what seemed like an hour waiting for Dean's auctions to end.
This way people who are not interested in thin sections (or vice-versa) can
do other things. An alternative is to break up the auction for a particular
seller into a couple of sessions.

3) Make better arrangements to pay for the merchandise that you won before
the auction is over. Last year the winners did not get out of there until
well after midnight.

Just my two cents,

John Kerns