[meteorite-list] St. Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory website update

From: Anton Pilipiuk <minerals_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:10 2004

Dear Fellow fossil, mineral, and meteorite collectors and dealers,

I am glad to inform you that we have updated the trilobite section of Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory website http://www.paleoart.com/russian_fossils/default.htm
We have added the photos of about 100 new Russian trilobite specimens. You may pay a special attention to new specimens of two new very big Cheirurus, several very nice Megistaspis specimens, a lot of interesting specimens in Asaphus section, etc.
We have also added some new photos of Russian minerals to the mineral section of the webpage http://www.paleoart.com/russian_fossils/minerals.htm

Thanks,
Anton Pilipiuk
St. Petersburg Paleontological Laboratory
minerals_at_online.ru