[meteorite-list] Sikhote-alin or Canyon Diablo or Gibeon or ?

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

I work only a few miles from this shop, in fact, I think I
went in there once to find some little specimen boxes, and
it seems that they mostly had earth rocks. I'll check it
out again next week. Must be my eyes but I can barely make
out the text on his web
page.

P.S. If you are blessed with clear skies tonight, don't
forget the Leonid Meteor Shower. We are still hoping the
cold front which is heading towards Colorado will hold off
until dawn.

Ginger