[meteorite-list] Leonids from CT

From: George Blahun Jr. <ks1u_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

Hello everyone. The show last night and early this morning was the best
I've seen. Unfortunately, not the thousands per hour we were all hoping for
but in the roughly two hours I was out, perhaps 400 or so. Some minutes had
20 plus with several visible at one time. Most were fairly bright, moderate
in speed and generally east to west. The Leonids were visible in every part
of the sky and seemed to peak between 5:10 and 5:20 am. I left my digital
video recorder set up and saw several cross the display, later today I'll
get to play it back and see what I actually captured.

George