[meteorite-list] AD: Asteroid model sale plus new meteorites

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:12 2004

Good evening everyone. With Christmas coming up and one of the biggest
shopping days of the year being Friday I thought I'd put some of my stuff on
sale a little early. Until next Monday night all asteroid models will come
with free UPS shipping.
I've also gotten some new meteorites in over the past few weeks. I've got
some Gold Basin slices, endcuts, and individuals in and all are under $1g.
I've also got an extremely interesting new meteorite from the Dhofar region.
Some of you may know that one of the identifying characteristics of lunar
and Martian meteorites is small amounts of the mineral maskelynite which is
formed only by intense shock. Earlier this year a 15g fully crusted stone
was found in the Dhofar region that is almost PURE maskelynite. Its
currently undergoing classification to determine exactly where this
meteorite is from. I've already sold some of this and kept some for myself.
What's left is on my website. All meteorites on my site (except for the
NWA482) are 10% off.
Happy (early) holidays,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com