[meteorite-list] Fwd: I HAVE JUST FOUND METEORITES!

From: NEMS <meteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:13 2004

Hi All:

I post the following for informational purposes only. Private posts would
not be submitted to this list this way but this was a solicitation for
business AND it's
educational - it lists a new type/class of meteorite that I believe is
unknown to most
of us - Teclits.

At first I thought it a joke - but I think they're quite serious.

I think the price is a bit steep for million-year-old ping-pong balls floating
around the universe but perhaps someone on the list would like to
engage with the source on this and capture the market before they show
up on ebay?

Happy Thanksgiving (where applicable) and Happy Holidays to all.

Russ K.