[meteorite-list] Site updates, Ebay, Virus, etc.....

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:14 2004

--part1_be.1e53185e.2933321b_boundary

Hello Everybody!

This has been a busy evening.
In spite of a virus warning, of Ebay being difficult, I have managed to
finish updating my site. I have added quite a few new items, like a slice of
Ensisheim (with a wine label), a new Rumurutite NWA753, some Nanatan
crystals, a tektite egg, some fulgurites,...etc. And I have revised quite a
few prices. You will have to see all that for yourselves.
I have also posted a bunch of thin-sections on Ebay. They come from a private
collection and are very nice. However I somehow managed to post one (the
Juancheng) twice, and Ebay won't let me remove. So, please, ignore the second
listing (I added a note to it). I am sorry for this mishap.
And I just run Norton, it tells me that my computer is fine, I sure hope it
is right.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.
Goodnight from Denver where it is still snowing.

Anne Black
http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

--part1_be.1e53185e.2933321b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello Everybody!
<BR>
<BR>This has been a busy evening.
<BR>In spite of a virus warning, of Ebay being difficult, I have managed to finish updating my site. I have added quite a few new items, like a slice of Ensisheim (with a wine label), a new Rumurutite NWA753, some Nanatan crystals, a tektite egg, some fulgurites,...etc. And I have revised quite a few prices. You will have to see all that for yourselves.
<BR>I have also posted a bunch of thin-sections on Ebay. They come from a private collection and are very nice. However I somehow managed to post one (the Juancheng) twice, and Ebay won't let me remove. So, please, ignore the second listing (I added a note to it). I am sorry for this mishap.
<BR>And I just run Norton, it tells me that my computer is fine, I sure hope it is right.
<BR>
<BR>Please do let me know if you have any questions.
<BR>Goodnight from Denver where it is still snowing.
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com