[meteorite-list] international meteorite society web page

From: Robert & Wendi Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:14 2004

As this is the official web site and Jesus is listed as the person in
charge, is that where I should direct questions about the use of an image
from one of my auctions?
I'm not sure where to find his email?
-Robert : )

ps. Don't worry about the image. It's ok. Just found it humorous when I got
to thinking where I would direct a complaint to the organization.