[meteorite-list] AD, NEW WEBSITE ANNOUNCMENT

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:14 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C17785.F2D537E0

Hello everyone, I have been busy setting up a new website, same style=20
but different format. I am using frames this time, and hope that=20
everyone will find it easier to use. Please check it out, and let me=20
know what ideas you might have. It is not even close to being=20
completed, but enough is on there to let you see the format.=20
I have also loaded two new meteorites, I just got the classifications=20
today, one is NWA 989, a new beautiful CV3, and NWA 987, arguably=20
trhe most stunning L3.8 seen in years! I bought this one in Denver,=20
hoping it was an LL3, but L3.8 suits me too! If you like chondrules,=20
millions of them, multi-colored, and lots of metal, this is the=20
meteorite for you. I will offer it for the crazy low price of only=20
$7.00 gram to list members, $9 on my site. Still a bargain for this=20
quality. Look at the photos and you will see. I have all of this one,=20
so if you want a smaller piece etc, let me know, I have it or can cut=20
it.=20
Go to my new website at http://www.meteoriteguy.com/index
I am also going to thin a few pieces from my collection,=20
Leedey, L6 fall from Oklahoma, cool partial endcut of 16.15 grams=20
with old not telling who found it, and Monning #M39.11. $250.00

NWA 061, LL4, this is the other LL that is a sea of chondrules, one=20
of my favorites, but I still prefer to keep room for my growing fall=20
collection, complete slice 13.01 grams, $200

North Chile, Hexahedrite, 71.3 grams $500.00

Shergotty, MARS FALL from India, the S in SNC! 1.06 gram fragment,=20
This is a tough little meteorite to get hold of! $3900.00

I will also take offers on many other specimens and discount any item=20
on my for sale pages.=20

See them on my old website at
http://www.meteoritehunter.com

Least but not least if you want some nice pieces, check out my ebay=20
stuff which ends tomorrow, EVERY item started at 1 CENT, most still=20
there! NO RESERVE, unlike the usual no reserve spiel where they start=20
out high, mine start at one cent and end where you take them!=20
Some great deals will be had.=20
see them here
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/

thanks=20
and email me quickly to reserve any specimens!
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C17785.F2D537E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>Hello everyone,=20
I have been busy setting up a new website, same style <BR>but different =
format.=20
I am using frames this time, and hope that <BR>everyone will find it =
easier to=20
use. Please check it out, and let me <BR>know what ideas you might have. =
It is=20
not even close to being <BR>completed, but enough is on there to let you =
see the=20
format. <BR>I have also loaded two new meteorites, I just got the=20
classifications <BR>today, one is NWA 989, a new beautiful CV3, and NWA =
987,=20
arguably <BR>trhe most stunning L3.8 seen in years! I bought this one in =
Denver,=20
<BR>hoping it was an LL3, but L3.8 suits me too! If you like chondrules, =

<BR>millions of them, multi-colored, and lots of metal, this is the=20
<BR>meteorite for you. I will offer it for the crazy low price of only =
<BR>$7.00=20
gram to list members, $9 on my site. Still a bargain for this =
<BR>quality. Look=20
at the photos and you will see. I have all of this one, <BR>so if you =
want a=20
smaller piece etc, let me know, I have it or can cut <BR>it. <BR>Go to =
my new=20
website at </FONT><A href=3D"http://www.meteoriteguy.com/index"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>http://www.meteoriteguy.com/index</FONT></A><BR><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>I am also going to thin a few pieces =
from my=20
collection, <BR>Leedey, L6 fall from Oklahoma, cool partial endcut of =
16.15=20
grams <BR>with old not telling who found it, and Monning #M39.11.=20
$250.00<BR><BR>NWA 061, LL4, this is the other LL that is a sea of =
chondrules,=20
one <BR>of my favorites, but I still prefer to keep room for my growing =
fall=20
<BR>collection, complete slice 13.01 grams, $200<BR><BR>North Chile,=20
Hexahedrite, 71.3 grams $500.00<BR><BR>Shergotty, MARS FALL from India, =
the S in=20
SNC! 1.06 gram fragment, <BR>This is a tough little meteorite to get =
hold of!=20
$3900.00<BR><BR>I will also take offers on many other specimens and =
discount any=20
item <BR>on my for sale pages. <BR><BR>See them on my old website=20
at<BR></FONT><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritehunter.com"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>http://www.meteoritehunter.com</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>Least but not least if you want some =
nice pieces,=20
check out my ebay <BR>stuff which ends tomorrow, EVERY item started at 1 =
CENT,=20
most still <BR>there! NO RESERVE, unlike the usual no reserve spiel =
where they=20
start <BR>out high, mine start at one cent and end where you take them! =
<BR>Some=20
great deals will be had. <BR>see them here<BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/</FONT></=
A><BR><BR><BR><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>thanks <BR>and email me quickly to =
reserve any=20
specimens!<BR>Mike Farmer</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C17785.F2D537E0--