[meteorite-list] Shameless serf-serving advertisement......

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:14 2004

I was going to list this out on eBay, but thought I'd offer it here first,
directly, since this audience is more likely geared towards it......

Earlier today I ran across a copy of a book entitled; "The Correspondence of
John Flamsteed, First Astronomer Royal - Volume One". It's a 955 page
hardcover book (ISBN: 0750301473), containing transcripts of Flamsteed's
communications with numerous other scientists and scholars of the era on a
range of topics, but naturally, heavilly weighted towards things
astronomical.

This store deals largely in overstocks and previous editions, and so the book
is essentially brand new. There are a few MINOR bumps along the bottom
edges, from it being taken on/off the shelf numerous times in the store.
Otherwise, on a scale of 1 to 10, it's a nine. The spine is perfectly crisp
and unbroken. Border's and Barnes and Noble's websites list it for between
$275 and $300!!

I'm offering this one for $87, postage included (in the US), first come first
served. If interested, please contact me directly, off list.

Sincerely,

Craig