[meteorite-list] Information and Solutions for the "Badtrans" viruses

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:14 2004

Hello All,
Because of this family of viruses, the past few days have been frustrating
for a lot of folk on the list including myself. Fortunately, I have caught
all of them with my Norton Anti-Virus program as they came in.

Those of you that would like more information about what this virus is,
what it's aliases are, and how to remedy the problems caused by it; go to
the web page below for good details. The page is linked to a site here in
Arizona run by "Datadoctors". They are the local gurus when it comes to
computer problems and even have a weekly radio segment Saturday mornings on
KTAR (AM) radio.

<http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_BADTRAN
S.B>

Best to All......especially the infected ones,

John
John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854
Tempe AZ 85285