[meteorite-list] Inclusions in NWA 300

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:09 2004

Robert & Wendi Beauford wrote:

> NWA300. It had some nice inclusions. I am wondering if this has
> ever been classified or if the clasts or whatever they are have
> ever been identified. I've put an image at:

> http://laplaza.org/~wendirob/NWA300.jpg

Hello Robert and List,

Your inclusion looks almost exactly like the ones in Martin's Global
Collection site. Go to inclusions where you find Martin's Tulia (a)
slice
and my Korra Korrabes slice with a similar inclusion. Unfortunately
there
is only a black & white scan of my KK on Martin's site. I'm sending you
color scan of my KK slice in a separate mail.

Go to:
http://aristotle.isu.edu/global_collection/inclusions/inclusions1.htm

Best wishes,

Bernd