[meteorite-list] MY NEW NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:10 2004

This was the most troublesome shipment of NWAs that I have ever had. there
were delays everywhere and they had several stamps indicating that the boxes
were x-rayed and checked. I am not sure if the problems that I had here in
Canada with customs was a result of increased security or if I was just
unlucky enough to get the fat lady in the customs office to clear my
packages.
Anyway, they have finally arrived and here is a sampling of what I got. this
lot is pretty nice:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/septnwapage.htm
This page will be a little slow loading as there is a lot of photos on this
page. I havent had time to cut any yet so I dont know what the cut surface
looks like on any of these but I should get cut ones from my new shipment on
ebay later today or tomorrow.
Cheers
DEAN