[meteorite-list] 64th Annual Meeting

From: GShanos_at_aol.com <GShanos_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:10 2004

--part1_62.14f3eaab.28ef3ac9_boundary

Dear List Members:

I am a member of the Meteoritical Society and have just received the Sept
2001 Supplement to Meteoritics and Planetary Science vol 36.9. I would like
to download all the articles as Adobe (.pdf) files. What is the URL for the
download. Thank you.

Sincerely
Greg Shanos
Sarasota, Florida

--part1_62.14f3eaab.28ef3ac9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear List Members:
<BR>
<BR>I am a member of the Meteoritical Society and have just received the Sept 2001 Supplement to Meteoritics and Planetary Science vol 36.9. &nbsp;I would like to download all the articles as Adobe (.pdf) files. &nbsp;What is the URL for the download. &nbsp;Thank you.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely
<BR>Greg Shanos
<BR>Sarasota, Florida