[meteorite-list] Re: Mars Rocks: The Look

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:10 2004

<<How much could
> you say about Earth's geology if you'd only been allowed to look
> closely at three backyards?>>

If you looked at my backyard, you'd find it full of bits of meteorite
debris, cutting sludge (which I use to fertilize plants due to its high iron
content), broken pieces, and some even with ID numbers! I think there may
even be a grain of LA001 that got lost in the carpet and vacuumed up.
Wouldn't all that confuse a space probe from somewhere else!

Ron Hartman