[meteorite-list] Re: New Life On Mars Evidence 'Conclusive'

From: Pierre-Alex Vachon <cartouchefilms_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:11 2004

Bob, list,

I guess I didn't phrase my thoughts the appropriate way. I should have
written:
I'm afraid there are a lot of people on our planet who would not be able to
accept this idea, if indeed the evidence became overwhelming.

I was not making a statement on the validity of the evidence, rather on the
fact that the belief systems on our planet would not accept the idea - that
life has come from somewhere else.

I agree, the proof is yet to be made.

Bonne journée,
Pierre-Alex Vachon