[meteorite-list] Meteor Storm/Meteorite Hunt

From: Donald O'Keeffe <donald.okeeffe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Hello list,

After last year's Leonids there was a discussion about getting together
to view and hunt. In November, I'll be heading out to Arizona. I think
Gold Basin should prove to be a nice spot (perhaps not as good as
Australasia, but cheaper and easier to get to). The skies are dark, just
a slight ground glow from Vegas, and even though the field has been
picked over pretty heavily the past few years, they're still out there.

Hope to see some of you there,
Don