[meteorite-list] Fireball Seen In Canadian Sky

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

If pieces could be recovered? Don't count on it, this is Canada we're
talking about, they will spend 3 months mapping the strewnfield while the
meteorites sink into the lake, then brag about how they recovered a few
grams of the rarest meteorite to fall this century.
Too bad, another meteorite will be lost forever in the name of Canadian
pride and culture.
Mike Farmer