[meteorite-list] "Conclusive"

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

Hi Ari and all,

This is exactly what I have stated many times before. I find it more probable that if life exists elsewhere in the solar system or did at one
point, it is much more plausible to believe it was seeded from the point where life is abundant (Earth) than for it to have formed on its own.

I am not against life forming elsewhere own its own but when we see the degree of life we have here on Earth then it seem more logical that
other planets if they had life on them at all might have been from good old Terra firma.

--AL