[meteorite-list] Donga Dust

From: Rob and Colleen <iguana_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:12 2004

First off, thanks for the info on the Huss numbers. Now for something a
little different. I have also acquired a large (~1.5 oz, reported to
weigh 19 grams) vial of Camel Donga dust. Powdered to the consistency of
corn starch. Now, I don't know just what one does with such a thing but,
given the diversity of this list, I am sure someone out there is
salivating right now. So, I will entertain offers for the next couple of
days before scattering it to the winds of eBay.
photo here:

http://imagehost.auctionwatch.com/preview/ra/rancor/dongadust.jpg

--
Rob Wesel